As Is Marketing has put up flat-screen televisions in several popular public places throughout Tzaneen. The locations are chosen with care, taking into consideration factors such as the amount of people who frequent the locations as well as the buying power of the average person who does so. The positions of the screens within each host location are also carefully considered. By making and displaying television quality advertisements (without sound), we provide an innovative and cost-effective means for our customers to advertise their goods and services to the greater Tzaneen public.
Each advert is 45 to 60 seconds long, running in a continuous cycle. This cycle includes other adverts, fillers (funny videos, health tip videos etc) and general information. The content is created and compiled in a way that is geared towards keeping the public interested in the content of the advertising screens. An advertising cycle is structured in such a way so as to give each client a minimum of approximately 5000 ads per month across the network.
We currently have 12 screens at the following 12 locations:
1. Peacemed, Peace Street
2. Health and Fitness Gym, Windsor Street
3. Dr Haber, next to Mediclinic
4. Dr Spies en Vennote, behind Mediclinic
5. Dr JC Lourens & FJ Visser, 9 Loop Street
6. Ickinger Jewellers, 15B Boundary Street
7. Sugarhill, 23 Adshade Street
8. Ben Vorster Gym, at H/S Ben Vorster
9. Past 2 Present Creations, 5 Douglas Street
10. Dr HD Monareng Obstetric & Gynaecology Practice, next to Tzaneen Mediclinic
11. Tzaneen Animal Clinic, Boundary Road
12. Proforum building (various medical practitioners), Cnr Agatha & Short Street
Costs and additional information
The screens are sold as a singular unit. As Is Marketing is not VAT registered. There are two types of contracts:
1. 6 months, paid each month, at R950
2. 6 months, paid in advance, at R4500 (R750 per month)
The contract includes the design of the advert at no extra cost. Once the advert is approved it will be displayed for six months. The option to make minor changes to the advert does exist and is included in the price.
We also have a website, www.tzaneentv.co.za. We market this easy to remember website extensively via the TV screens as well as other initiatives. Pages containing our advertisers’ information and logos will also be found on this website, contributing to the awareness we create for them with the public.
For more information, please contact As Is Marketing’s business representative in Tzaneen:
Cell: 076 034 3373