The Leydsdorp Hotel was originally built in 1891 and has recently been restored to its original glory. With a lounge in the main building wilts enjoying a cup of love or enjoy a meal in our in-house restaurant or sip on local beer in our quint bar.
Stay in this quaint hotel which was originally established by a Dickenson during the gold rush. Daily trips from the hotel will take our visitors to the historical mineshafts, situated on the farm. Come and enjoy the history and the hospitality of the special landmark.
In-Room facilities include:
- EnSite bathrooms.
- Tea/coffee facilities.
Establishment facilities include:
- Swimming pool.
Please note: Unfortunately, not wheelchair accessible.